This is the Windows app named Prisma whose latest release can be downloaded as 3.2.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Prisma with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Prisma helps app developers build faster and make fewer errors with an open source ORM for PostgreSQL, MySQL and SQLite. Central to Prisma is the schema, a declarative way to define your app's data models and their relations that's human-readable. And you don't have to painstakingly create it from scratch if you already have a database - prisma introspect takes care of that. Prisma Client is a query builder that composes the way you think and gets auto-generated from the Prisma schema with types tailored to your app. We designed the API to be intuitive for both SQL veterans and people brand new to databases. Auto-completion, linting, formatting and more help Prisma developers in VSCode stay confident without distractions. Prisma Client puts extra emphasis on extensive type safety for more productive development in TypeScript. Prisma is a server-side library that helps your app read and write data to the database in an intuitive and safe way.
- Prisma simplifies database access, saves repetitive CRUD boilerplate and increases type safety
- Easy to integrate into your framework of choice
- The perfect database toolkit for building robust and scalable web APIs
- Model your data in the Prisma schema with ease and in a human-readable format
- Query your data in an intuitive and type-safe way with Prisma Client
- Prisma works with all deployment paradigms, from traditional servers to containers, to serverless
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/prisma.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.