This is the Windows app named Pure whose latest release can be downloaded as v1.21.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Pure with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Most prompts are cluttered, ugly and slow. We wanted something visually pleasing that stayed out of our way. Comes with the perfect prompt character. Author went through the whole Unicode range to find it. Shows git branch and whether it's dirty (with a *). Indicates when you have unpushed/unpulled git commits with up/down arrows. (Check is done asynchronously!). Prompt character turns red if the last command didn't exit with 0. Command execution time will be displayed if it exceeds the set threshold. Username and host only displayed when in an SSH session or a container. Shows the current path in the title and the current folder & command when a process is running. Support VI-mode indication by reverse prompt symbol (Zsh 5.3+). Makes an excellent starting point for your own custom prompt.
- Pure is bundled with Prezto, no need to install it
- To have commands colorized, install zsh-syntax-highlighting
- Colors can be changed
- You can set Pure to only git fetch the upstream branch of the current local branch
- There are two ways to use RGB colors with the hexadecimal format
- Comes with the perfect prompt character
- Shows git branch and whether it's dirty
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pure.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.