This is the Windows app named pyspider whose latest release can be downloaded as v0.3.10.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named pyspider with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
pyspider is a powerful Spider(Web Crawler) system in Python. Components are connected by message queue. Every component, including message queue, is running in their own process/thread, and replaceable. That means, when process is slow, you can have many instances of processor and make full use of multiple CPUs, or deploy to multiple machines. This architecture makes pyspider really fast. benchmarking. Since pyspider has various components, you can just run pyspider to start a standalone and third service free instance. Or using MySQL or MongoDB and RabbitMQ to deploy a distributed crawl cluster. To deploy pyspider in product environment, running component in each process and store data in database service is more reliable and flexible. To deploy pyspider components in each single processes, you need at least one database service. pyspider now supports MySQL, MongoDB and PostgreSQL. You can choose one of them.
- Write script in Python
- Powerful WebUI with script editor, task monitor, project manager and result viewer
- MySQL, MongoDB, Redis, SQLite, Elasticsearch; PostgreSQL with SQLAlchemy as database backend
- RabbitMQ, Beanstalk, Redis and Kombu as message queue
- Task priority, retry, periodical, recrawl by age, etc.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pyspider.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.