This is the Windows app named QToaster whose latest release can be downloaded as QToast1.0.4_Install.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named QToaster with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
QToaster is a simple app that executes QEMU with proper command line parameters (a frontend). The features are pretty basic, the executable is small and is a portable application. I needed something to automate QEMU quickly operate fast without having to worry about setting things up. I just wanted to get moving fast. It is designed just for that. It will keep your last machine settings and reload them from the .ini files that it creates. The main purpose I needed this for is Android - using Limbo. If something works on QEMU then it has a good chance of working on Android.
You don't need to put QEMU in your environment path, just point to its base folder. It doesn't need any special runtimes (java, .net, Python, etc.), it only needs the utility file Lutil.dll.
Frontend was made for:
QEMU emulator version 6.0.0-rc2
available at: https://qemu.weilnetz.de/w64/2021/
When you run the installer, it will extract to a subfldr
- Fast and easy Frontend for QEMU, no special requirements
Advanced End Users, Developers
C, BASIC, Free Pascal
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/qtoaster/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.