This is the Windows app named RabbitMQ Server whose latest release can be downloaded as rabbitmq-server-3.9.12.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named RabbitMQ Server with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
RabbitMQ is the most widely deployed open source message broker. With tens of thousands of users, RabbitMQ is one of the most popular open source message brokers. From T-Mobile to Runtastic, RabbitMQ is used worldwide at small startups and large enterprises. RabbitMQ is lightweight and easy to deploy on premises and in the cloud. It supports multiple messaging protocols. RabbitMQ can be deployed in distributed and federated configurations to meet high-scale, high-availability requirements. RabbitMQ runs on many operating systems and cloud environments, and provides a wide range of developer tools for most popular languages. Supports multiple messaging protocols, message queuing, delivery acknowledgement, flexible routing to queues, multiple exchange type. Deploy as clusters for high availability and throughput; federate across multiple availability zones and regions. HTTP-API, command line tool, and UI for managing and monitoring RabbitMQ.
- Asynchronous messaging, enterprise and cloud ready
- Pluggable authentication, authorisation, supports TLS and LDAP
- Lightweight and easy to deploy in public and private clouds
- Diverse array of tools and plugins supporting continuous integration
- Operational metrics, and integration to other enterprise systems
- Flexible plug-in approach for extending RabbitMQ functionality
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rabbitmq-server.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.