This is the Windows app named Roslyn whose latest release can be downloaded as NET6.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Roslyn with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Roslyn provides rich, code analysis APIs to open source C# and Visual Basic compilers. This enables you to access a wealth of information about your code from compilers, which you can then use for code-related tasks in your tools and applications.
Roslyn dramatically lowers the barrier to entry for creating code-focused tools and applications, creating many opportunities for innovation.
- Enables the building of analyzers and code fixes, which helps enforce team coding standards, and provide guidance particularly with library packages
- Enables you to work with syntax trees, semantic models and workspaces
- Syntax Visualizer tool for inspecting and exploring syntax trees
C#, Visual Basic .NET
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/roslyn.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.