This is the Windows app named RW Trainer to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as RWTrainerV1.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named RW Trainer to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
RW Trainer to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTIONRW Trainer is a bilingual Windows application that allows skydivers to design, optimize, animate and print sequential relative work jumps.
A "must have" for serious Formation Skydiving competitors, very useful also for judges, FAI rules designers or just beginner relative workers.
- Optimizes free inters in sequential relative work jumps while ensuring that all jumpers complete the jump cycle in the same positions
- Optimizes all blocks in a rules set such that each jumper always flies each block in the same position
- Animates optimized jumps in the screen
- Several animation options
- Prints rule sets and jumps
- Full editing capabilities for blocks and random formations
- Allows customization of optimization parameters
- Multithreading to optimize use of computer resources during intensive computation processes
- Saves all data for future use
- Extensive help
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rwtrainer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.