This is the Windows app named SaltStack whose latest release can be downloaded as salt-3001.8.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SaltStack with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Software to automate the management and configuration of any infrastructure or application at scale. The Salt Project is an approach to infrastructure management built on a dynamic communication bus. Salt can be used for data-driven orchestration, remote execution for any infrastructure, configuration management for any app stack, and much more. Running commands on remote systems is the core function of Salt. Salt can execute commands across thousands of systems in seconds. Salt is built around an event infrastructure that can drive reactive provisioning, configuration, and management across all systems in your infrastructure. Salt contains a robust and flexible configuration management framework that allows effortless, simultaneous configuration of tens of thousands of systems. Learn about the fundamental components and concepts that you need to understand to use Salt.
- Remote execution
- Event-driven infrastructure
- Configuration management
- Salt Project provides installation packages for popular platforms
- Provision systems on cloud hosts and immediately bring them under management
- Run commands and states directly over SSH without installing an agent
- Salt is seriously extensible, and modules are available to customize nearly every component in Salt
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/saltstack.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.