This is the Windows app named SAMoCAD to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as SAMoCAD_v0.0.8.5.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SAMoCAD to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
SAMoCAD to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTIONSAMoCAD - its program to create simple drawings, partially supports DXF.
- create simple objects (line, arc, circle)
- create complex objects (text, dimensions)
- edit drawn objects
- save drawing to SVG format
- output drawing in PostScript format
- export/import content DXF files (primitives LINE, CIRCLE, ARC, TEXT, DIMENSION)
Program written in Python 2 and use the library Tkinter.
Program requires no installation, but you need install Python 2.7 or later on your PC.
Run file SAMoCAD.pyw to run the program.
Its very old version of program!!! For more information see
- Cross Platform
- Object snap
- Print to PostScript
- Fast rendering
- Support orthogonal mode
- Shortcut keys
- DXF support (partial)
- SVG support
- Object and polar tracking
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/samocad/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.