This is the Windows app named Satellizer whose latest release can be downloaded as 0.15.5.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Satellizer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Satellizer is a simple to use, end-to-end, token-based authentication module for AngularJS with built-in support for Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, GitHub, Bitbucket, Yahoo, Twitch, Microsoft (Windows Live) OAuth providers, as well as Email and Password sign-in. However, you are not limited to the sign-in options above, in fact you can add any OAuth 1.0 or OAuth 2.0 provider by passing provider-specific information in the app config block. With any Cordova mobile apps or any framework that uses Cordova, such as Ionic Framework, you will need to add cordova-plugin-inappbrowser plugin. Make sure that inAppBrowser is listed in your project. Authorization (obtaining user's information with their permission) and authentication (application sign-in) requires sever-side implementation.
- Satellizer relies on token-based authentication using JSON Web Tokens instead of cookies
- Authorization and authentication requires sever-side implementation
- Account linking (and merging) business logic is handled entirely on the server
- As far as Satellizer is concerned, it does not matter what is the value of redirectUri as long as it matches URL in your OAuth app settings
- Satellizer's primary concern is to read URL query/hash parameters, then close a popup
- Built-in support for Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, GitHub, and more
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/satellizer.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.