This is the Windows app named Sharik - file sharing via WI-FI whose latest release can be downloaded as sharik_v3.1_windows.msi. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Sharik - file sharing via WI-FI with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Sharik - file sharing via WI-FI
Sharik is an open-source, cross-platform solution for sharing files via Wi-Fi or Mobile Hotspot.
This app allows you to easily send photos, apps, files, text, literally anything, to any kind of device connected to the same network. It's convenient and blazing fast.
Sharik is entirely free to use, and it contains no ads. Moreover, its source code is published on GitHub so that everyone can contribute to the development process. So, if you like it, please leave a star on our GitHub repository, and consider contributing: add a new language or help us with code.
YOU CAN SEND:
1. Photos (jpg, png, gif, etc)
2. Applications (apk)
3. Files (zip, rar, 7z, pdf, etc)
GitHub page: https://github.com/marchellodev/sharik
Download Sharik right now!
- Extremely fast
- Doesn't require an internet connection
- Easy to use
- Share photos, apps, files and text
- Doesn't require 2 Shariks to share something
- Translated to 6 languages
- Simply a convenient tool
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sharik/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.