This is the Windows app named sharp whose latest release can be downloaded as v0.30.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named sharp with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
The typical use case for this high speed Node.js module is to convert large images in common formats to smaller, web-friendly JPEG, PNG, AVIF and WebP images of varying dimensions. Resizing an image is typically 4x-5x faster than using the quickest ImageMagick and GraphicsMagick settings due to its use of libvips. Colour spaces, embedded ICC profiles and alpha transparency channels are all handled correctly. Lanczos resampling ensures quality is not sacrificed for speed. As well as image resizing, operations such as rotation, extraction, compositing and gamma correction are available. Most modern macOS, Windows and Linux systems running Node.js v10+ do not require any additional install or runtime dependencies. This module supports reading JPEG, PNG, WebP, AVIF, TIFF, GIF and SVG images. Output images can be in JPEG, PNG, WebP, AVIF and TIFF formats as well as uncompressed raw pixel data. Streams, Buffer objects and the filesystem can be used for input and output.
- Supports JPEG, PNG, WebP, AVIF, TIFF, GIF and SVG images
- Powered by the blazingly fast libvips image processing library
- Convert large images in common formats to smaller, web-friendly files
- Colour spaces, embedded ICC profiles and alpha transparency channels
- Lanczos resampling ensures quality is not sacrificed for speed
- Image resizing, rotation, extraction, compositing and gamma correction
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sharp.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.