This is the Windows app named SimpleXlsxWriter whose latest release can be downloaded as SimpleXlsxr0.36.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SimpleXlsxWriter with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
This library represents XLSX files writer for Microsoft Excel 2007 and above.
The main feature of this library is that it uses C++ standard file streams. On the one hand it results in almost unnoticeable memory and CPU resources consumption while processing (that may be very useful at saving a large data arrays), but on the other hand it makes unfeasible to edit data that were written.
Hence, if using this library the structure of the future report should be known enough.
The library is written in C++ with using STL functionality and based on the ZIP library (included), which has a free license:
This library is distributed under the terms of the zlib license:
- Cell styles: fonts, fills, borders, alignment, multirow text, text rotation
- Cell formats: text, numeric, dates and times, custom formats
- Formulae recognition (without formula`s content verification), defined names
- Charts with customizable parameters (on data sheet or separate sheet): linear, bar, scatter, pie
- Images on the worksheet: gif, jpg, jpeg, png, tif, tiff
- Multiplatform: BSD, Linux, macOS, Windows
- Unicode support
- No external dependencies
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/simplexlsx/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.