This is the Windows app named sled whose latest release can be downloaded as 0.34.7.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named sled with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Serializable (ACID) transactions for atomically reading and writing to multiple keys in multiple keyspaces. Fully atomic single-key operations, including compare and swap. Forward and reverse iterators over ranges of items. A crash-safe monotonic ID generator capable of generating 75-125 million unique ID's per second. Zstd compression (use the compression build feature, disabled by default). Cpu-scalable lock-free implementation. Flash-optimized log-structured storage. Uses modern b-tree techniques such as prefix encoding and suffix truncation for reducing the storage costs of long keys with shared prefixes. If keys are the same length and sequential then the system can avoid storing 99%+ of the key data in most cases, essentially acting like a learned index. sled performs prefix encoding on long keys with similar prefixes that are grouped together in a range, as well as suffix truncation to further reduce the indexing costs of long keys.
- API similar to a threadsafe
- Zero-copy reads
- Write batches
- Subscribe to changes on key prefixes
- Multiple keyspaces
- Merge operators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sled.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.