This is the Windows app named Slim Template whose latest release can be downloaded as v4.0.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Slim Template with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Slim is a Ruby template language whose goal is reduce the syntax to the essential parts without becoming cryptic. The initial design of Slim is what you see on the home page. It started as an exercise to see how much could be removed from a standard html template (<, >, closing tags, etc.). As more people took an interest in Slim, the functionality grew and so did the flexibility of the syntax. Slim will strive to maintain simplicity, but not everyone's definition of a readable syntax is the same. The docs will show you the options. Short syntax without closing tags (Using indentation instead) HTML style mode with closing tags. Slim is a fast, lightweight templating engine with support for Rails 3 and later. It has been heavily tested on all major ruby implementations. We use continuous integration (travis-ci). Slim uses Temple for parsing/compilation and is also integrated into Tilt, so it can be used together with Sinatra or plain Rack.
- Elegant syntax
- Automatic HTML escaping by default
- Highly configurable
- Supported by all major frameworks, like Rails, Sinatra, etc.
- Full Unicode support for tags and attributes
- Embedded engines like Markdown and Textile
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/slim-template.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.