This is the Windows app named Smile whose latest release can be downloaded as 2.6.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Smile with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Smile is a fast and comprehensive machine learning engine. With advanced data structures and algorithms, Smile delivers the state-of-art performance. Compared to this third-party benchmark, Smile outperforms R, Python, Spark, H2O, xgboost significantly. Smile is a couple of times faster than the closest competitor. The memory usage is also very efficient. If we can train advanced machine learning models on a PC, why buy a cluster? Write applications quickly in Java, Scala, or any JVM languages. Data scientists and developers can speak the same language now! Smile provides hundreds advanced algorithms with clean interface. Scala API also offers high-level operators that make it easy to build machine learning apps. And you can use it interactively from the shell, embedded in Scala. The most complete machine learning engine. Smile covers every aspect of machine learning.
- Classification, regression, clustering, association rule mining, feature selection, manifold learning
- Multidimensional scaling, genetic algorithm, missing value imputation, efficient nearest neighbor search
- Tokenizers, stemming, word2vec, phrase detection, part-of-speech tagging, keyword extraction
- Named entity recognition, sentiment analysis, relevance ranking, taxomony
- From special functions, linear algebra, to random number generators, statistical distributions and hypothesis tests
- Smile provides an advanced numerical computing environment
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/smile.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.