This is the Windows app named SMT: SAR Management Toolkit to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as SMT.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SMT: SAR Management Toolkit to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
SMT: SAR Management Toolkit to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Experimental application for assisting in the management of land searches for missing persons. Incorporates OpenJump for GIS rendering of segments, establishing intitial POA values for segments through consensus or mixed consensus and statistical distances, POS and POA recalculation based on PODs from applied resources, and task assignments suggested by missing person behavior profiles.
- Draw and segment search area on map
- Assign probabilities to segments
- Mattson Consensus
- O'Connor Consensus
- Initial POAs from consensus and statistical distances
- Calculate POScum from POA and PODs
- Assign resources to search segments
- Calculate changing POAs as areas are searched
- Print task assignment forms
- Log and track Clues
- Print operational planning worksheet
- Print missing person poster
- Assign hasty tasks from preplan and subject profile
- Plot statistical distances from lost person behavior statistics on map
- Draw routes on map
- Assign resources to search routes
- Record audit trail of events in search
- Display timeline of events in search
- Load arbitrary GIS layers as base maps
Advanced End Users, Government, Non-Profit Organizations
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sarmanager/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.