This is the Windows app named Spiral Framework whose latest release can be downloaded as v3.6.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Spiral Framework with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Born out of real-world software development projects, Spiral Framework is a modern PHP framework designed to power faster, cleaner, superior software development. Due to its design and sophisticated application server, Spiral Framework will execute your code up to 10 times faster than Laravel or Symfony without compromising code quality or compatibility with commonly-used libraries. Spiral Framework provides all the tools you need to write secure applications with embedded encryption, CSRF protection, cookie anti-tampering, RBAC authorization, token-based authentication, validation, and more. 10+ years of R&D and design-verification at Spiral Scout has delivered a high-performing framework that already serves dozens of applications on production and drives functionality for millions of users. Scale your application quickly with integrated tools for Queue, GRPC, Event broadcasting and more.
- Elegant Data Mapping
- Ready to Scale
- PSR compatible
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/spiral-framework.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.