This is the Windows app named stylelint whose latest release can be downloaded as 14.1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named stylelint with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
stylelint understands the latest CSS syntax including custom properties and level 4 selectors. Extracts embedded styles from HTML, markdown and CSS-in-JS object & template literals. Parses CSS-like syntaxes like SCSS, Sass, Less and SugarSS. Has over 170 built-in rules to catch errors, apply limits and enforce stylistic conventions. Supports plugins so you can create your own rules or make use of plugins written by the community. Automatically fixes the majority of stylistic violations. Itis well tested with over 15000 unit tests. Supports shareable configs that you can extend or create. It is unopinionated so that you can customize it to your exact needs. stylelint has a growing community and is used by Facebook, GitHub and WordPress. You can configure the built-in stylistic rules to allow both multi-line and single-line rules. The choice of when to use each belongs to the user.
- Analyzes source code to flag programming errors, bugs, stylistic errors, and suspicious constructs
- The built-in stylistic rules and plugins are configurable to support a diverse range of stylistic conventions
- The stylelint-order plugin can be configured to lint and fix a diverse range of ordering conventions
- You can configure the built-in stylistic rules to allow both multi-line and single-line rules
- Identifies invalid code such as misformed hex colors and unknown language features
- Due to the nature of stylelint as a code quality tool, we follow a specific flavor of semantic versioning
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/stylelint.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.