This is the Windows app named StyroFoamRobot whose latest release can be downloaded as Styro3d_r14_win32.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named StyroFoamRobot with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
A robotic DIY styrofoam cutter consisting of one rotational and two translational axes. It cuts a variety of shapes out of styrofoam-like materials using a hot wire. This project documents the necessary hardware and software parts.
Don't miss the follow-up project at http://raumschaum.org
Its goal is to further develop hardware and software into an user friendly application.
- all-in-one: motor controller & GUI software
- cuts 3D rotationally symmetric objects
- cuts arbitray 3D objects from *.STL model
- embedded outline editor
- 3D (OpenGL) Model Preview
- embedded easy to use CNC-like command language for advanced users
Advanced End Users, Education, Engineering, Science/Research
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/styrofoamrobot/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.