This is the Windows app named Surface Defects Analyzer to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as surfacedefectsanalyzer_025_source.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Surface Defects Analyzer to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Surface Defects Analyzer to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Surface Defects Analyzer is the project of control system implementation which is used for detecting and measurement of geometric parameters of surface defects based on stereo images processing.
- Creation of projects and stereo images, saving of configuration
- Preprocessing: swapping of images, median filtering, levels adjustment using histogram, supports auto-configuration
- Image manipulation (zooming, panning, saving)
- 3D preview - scene manipulation, importing/exporting of 3D models, rendering
- Additional functionality: logging, configuring, localization support, plugins management, etc.
- [not yet implemented] Rectified projection calculation - currently works only for given example (placeholder)
- [not yet implemented] Automated selection ("Mark defect"). The feature should be implemented in "Surface analysis" plugin type
- [not yet implemented] 3D shape restoration. Actually one of the main features but still is not implemented, now just using placeholder 3D model. The feature should be implemented in "3D Shape Restoration" plugin
Science/Research, Developers, Automotive
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/defectsanalyzer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.