This is the Windows app named Surreal ToDo whose latest release can be downloaded as surrealtodo_v0.6.1.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Surreal ToDo with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Surreal ToDo is an AJAX enabled web 2.0 list manager written in php with jquery and mysql. Lists are organized in tabs that allow multiple pages per tab. Everything is drag and drop for organization.
- Create multiple todo lists
- List items can drag and drop between lists
- Lists are sortable via drag and drop
- Lists are collapsible
- Move lists to different pages or tabs via drag and drop
- Create multiple tabs
- Tabs are sortable via drag and drop
- Create multiple pages per tab
- Pages are sortable via drag and drop
- Move pages to different tabs via drag and drop
- Great for Agile methodology brainstorming sessions
- Great fo Agile methodology backlogs
- Use as a notebook to access your notes anywhere
- Works with Firefox, Chrome and Safari
- Internet Explorer has a few bugs (Imagine that!)
- Requires PHP 5.2 or greater
- Trashcan for recovering deleted objects
- Search for your entries
- **New** Set date and time format
- **New** New theme available
Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/surrealtodo/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.