This is the Windows app named SW-DLP: Developing ontoLogy by Profiling whose latest release can be downloaded as XRSSfeedforfil. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SW-DLP: Developing ontoLogy by Profiling with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
SW-DLP: Developing ontoLogy by Profiling
The DLP tool was ideated and developed by:
Dr. Luca Mazzola, MsC. Patrick Kapahnke, and PD Dr. Matthias Klusch
at the German Research Center for Artificial Intelligence DFKI GmbH
(http://www.dfki.de ) in Saarbrücken, Germany.
Copyright: DFKI, 2017, licence GLP see https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.en.html
For bug reports, technical problems and feature requests please contact:
Luca Mazzola: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Patrick Kapahnke: email@example.com
- Ontology editing through web-based interface
- RESTful interface to abstract SPARQL queries for some common tasks
- Simplify the exploration, modification and profile creation for semantic data sources
- Support for iterative exploration of the semantic concept context limited to a selectable radius
Manufacturing, Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sw-dlp/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.