This is the Windows app named TARQUIN to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as TARQUIN_Linux_4.3.11.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named TARQUIN to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
TARQUIN to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTIONAnalysis software for MRS/NMR data. Allows processing and fitting to be performed in a fully automatic workflow.
- Flexible time-domain fitting routine for accurate rapid and automated quantitation.
- GUI and command line versions for interactive and scripted analyses.
- User friendly, minimal fuss.
- Used in both clinical and research environments.
- Fast basis set simulation.
- Automated and manual preprocessing steps (phasing, PPM calibration, solvent supression)
- Reads most data formats (Philips, Siemens, GE, Bruker, Varian and more)
Healthcare Industry, Science/Research
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tarquin/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.