This is the Windows app named Tauri whose latest release can be downloaded as tauriv1.0.0-beta.8.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Tauri with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Build smaller, faster, and more secure desktop applications with a web frontend. Brownfield compatibility with any front-end framework means you don't have to change your stack. Floss relicensing is possible with Tauri. Bundle size of a Tauri App can be less than 600KB. Security is the Tauri-Team's biggest priority and drives our innovation. Patterns are here to help you choose important features with simple configuration. Cross-platform compilation allows to bundle binaries for major desktop platforms. Cross-platform notifications using polyfilled WEB API. Build your Web application as a Tauri binary for MacOS, Linux and Windows. Update core dependencies automatically from the CLI. Run multiple window instances in Tauri. Setup secure context to enable access to restricted APIs. Generally stable on Desktop, API locked down. Opt-in feature enabling for iframe dialog with Tauri and the native API. Enable programmatic and keyboard access to clipboard.
- Generate, develop and build Tauri apps from the command line
- Finalize, audit, write documentation and create examples for the smoke-tests
- Implement CI with testing and bundle-pipeline validation
- Bundle for all major desktops from native systems
- Technical Release Candidate for desktop, edge cases and bugs acceptable
- Integrate and instrument other binaries
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tauri.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.