This is the Windows app named TeamPass whose latest release can be downloaded as cpassman_1.82.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named TeamPass with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
TeamPass is a collaborative passwords manager. It has been created for managing passwords in a collaborative environment of use such as companies. With TeamPass it is possible to organize passwords in a tree structure, associate information to password.
MORE INFORMATION ON TEAMPASS.NET website!
- Teampass is managed at https://github.com/nilsteampassnet/TeamPass
- Organize your passwords in a Tree structure (composed of several Folders)
- Define the Folders in which the passwords will be organized
- Define minimal complexity level for passwords in each Folder
- Define Roles and associate rights on Folders
- Manage Users and associate them to Roles
- Define specific rights for one User
- Each user can only see what the administrator allows
- Administration account needed
- Passwords are encrypted in database
- Audit trail of all modifications done on passwords
- Users can manage their favourites
- Users have a personal and private folder
- Define access restriction to Folders
- Generate PDF file on passwords renewal
- Manage passwords expiration
- Import from CSV file format your passwords and folders
- Import directly from KeePass your passwords and folders
- ... and many many more
System Administrators, End Users/Desktop, Quality Engineers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/communitypasswo/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.