This is the Windows app named thc-hydra whose latest release can be downloaded as hydrav9.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named thc-hydra with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Number one of the biggest security holes are passwords, as every password security study shows. This tool is a proof of concept code, to give researchers and security consultants the possibility to show how easy it would be to gain unauthorized access from remote to a system. There are already several login hacker tools available, however, none does either support more than one protocol to attack or support parallelized connects. It was tested to compile cleanly on Linux, Windows/Cygwin, Solaris, FreeBSD/OpenBSD, QNX (Blackberry 10) and MacOS. However the module engine for new services is very easy so it won't take a long time until even more services are supported. Via the command line options you specify which logins to try, which passwords, if SSL should be used, how many parallel tasks to use for attacking, etc. PROTOCOL is the protocol you want to use for attacking, e.g. ftp, smtp, http-get or many others are available.
- For researchers and security consultants
- This tool is for legal purposes only
- It was tested to compile cleanly on Linux, Windows/Cygwin, Solaris, FreeBSD/OpenBSD, QNX (Blackberry 10) and MacOS.
- Currently this tool supports several protocols
- If you want the ssh module, you have to setup libssh (not libssh2!) on your system
- Supports mobile systems based on Linux, MacOS or QNX
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/thc-hydra.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.