This is the Windows app named The Chronicles of Medrash to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as 2012-07-05_AsCronicasDeMedrash_FINAL_bin.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named The Chronicles of Medrash to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
The Chronicles of Medrash to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTIONThis digital game was produced as part of the evaluation criteria for the "Introduction to Digital Game Design" course offered by School of Electrical and Computer Engineering at University of Campinas, Brazil. This course was taught by Prof. José Mario De Martino, Ph.D in first half of 2012. The game is a freeware for non-commercial use. All resources used and not created by authors were appropriately referenced in the game's acknowledgments section. It is an unofficial publication of the University of Campinas, its contents have not been examinated or edited by this institution. The responsability for its contents remains exclusively with the authors. The authors (in alphabetical order) are Abel Soares Siqueira, Edgar Armeliato, Fernanda de Aguiar Leal, Harlei Miguel de Arruda Leite, Julián Mauricio Prada Sanmiguel, Paúl Hernán Mejía Campoverde, Rodrigo Aparecido Morbach, Rodrigo Mologni Gonçalves dos Santos, Thiago Cavalcante, and Tiago Cinto.
Developers, End Users/Desktop
Win32 (MS Windows), Windows Aero
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/medrash/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.