This is the Windows app named Topcoat whose latest release can be downloaded as v0.8.0ColormeTopcoat.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Topcoat with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Performance is our #1 goal. Every component we design is benchmarked for performance. You can see our results. We have the building blocks to get you up and running fast. Our growing set of components were born from CSS. We love our theme, but we don’t want to hit your brand over the head with it. Just add colors and voila! We believe CSS is ready for primetime. We are basing our architecture on BEM make your apps faster, less contextual and easier to manage. The first open source font family contribution from Adobe, Source Sans Pro. It is served on Adobe Edge Web Fonts and Adobe Typekit. We created over 100 icons to go with Topcoat. You can use them as SVG, PNG or semantic icon font. And yes, they are also open source.
- A large number of components supported
- BEM Architecture
- Even our font is open source
- Icons how you want them
- Design with Topcoat
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/topcoat.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.