This is the Windows app named TRURL whose latest release can be downloaded as TRURLGSourcecode1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named TRURL with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
TRURL is a suite of desktop calculators with reverse Polish notation (RPN) written in Object Pascal. Additionally, it comes with a free reusable class library (RPN Engine) as a toolbox for creating your own calculator.
TRURL is an acronym for "TRURL is a Reusable Universal RPN Library".
• TRURL A: Simple demo app for the RPN Engine
• TRURL G: Desktop RPN calculator inspired by the UI of the DSKY unit of the Apollo Guidance Computer (AGC)
- Source code for Lazarus / Free Pascal as well as working applications for major operating systems available.
- Comes with a reusable RPN engine for your own projects.
- Platform-sensitive user interface optimised for macOS, Windows and Linux
- The software has been developed from scratch without copying existing code, therefore no need to worry about plagiarism, copyright issues etc.
- Free software with a BSD license, which permits usage in free and open source projects as well as in commercial software.
- Curated by Zenodo and OpenAIRE
- DOI 10.5281/zenodo.3257689 https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.3257689
Science/Research, Education, Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop
Gnome, Win32 (MS Windows), Cocoa (MacOS X), Carbon (Mac OS X)
Pascal, Object Pascal, Free Pascal
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/trurl/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.