This is the Windows app named TXna Game Engine to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as TXnaGE0.7.1trunk.rar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named TXna Game Engine to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
TXna Game Engine to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTION:UPDATE 2014-06-01: As there are still lots of weekly downloads I need to clarify the TXna status. The Xna 3.1 based version is no longer developed, there are no commits for over two years. Instead a port to MonoGame is in progress. Please use the TXnaGE from the \branches\monogame folder! The monogame version is based on mongame 3.2.2 and has most of TXna features except: shadowmapping, modelscenenodes and instancing - those features are in development!
Titanium Xna Game Engine is a Xna 3.1 based game engine written in c#.
Complex scenes can be build in just few lines of code. The developer is free to combine TXna features and standard Xna techniques without any limitations.
Please use the svn checkout or update feature to get the latest source and compile from source. The engine is not released frequently but only after major source updates.
Chances are that by downloading a release you will get a rather old copy.
- Step by step tutorials with lots of source code comments
- Easy, quick & intuitive scene setup
- Supports lightning, materials, effect framework
- Built in scene management system
- Prebuild scene nodes: Camera, SkyDome, Terrain, Sphere, Cube, Quad, Billboard, Model
- Controllers attachable to nodes (FPS camera controller, RPG camera controller, Gravity etc)
- Free to mix TXna elements with standard Xna stuff
- Advanced culling both for Update and Draw phase
- Easy sprites with SpriteManager and SpriteCamera (2D camera)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/txnagameengine/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.