This is the Windows app named vision2 whose latest release can be downloaded as Vision2_1.0.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named vision2 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Vision2 serves as tool for ophthalmologists and other vision testing professionals. It's useful for a variety of ophthalmology testing applications related to stereo vision. It implements many of classical tests but also new types of vectographic and random dot exams.
Program was created as part of diploma thesis in Wroclaw University of Technology in Poland.
- Cross test with/without central stimulus.
- Vertical and horizontal bracket tests with/without central stimulus.
- Vertical and horizontal pointer tests.
- Double pointer test.
- Triangle test.
- Vectographic tests with 7 predefined or any other values of stereo angle.
- Random dot tests with 7 predefined or any other values of stereo angle.
- Synoptiscope-like test, to check simultaneous perception, fusion and stereopsis.
- Examination of specific binocular vision error by allowing patient move some test's element to see whole test correctly. Sime of that shift allow to calculate vision error.
- Show actual result on up-left corner of the screen.
- Switch polarisation (switch elements between eyes).
- Dual-monitor work which allows displaying tests on first monitor and examinator's interface on second.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/vision2/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.