This is the Windows app named visx whose latest release can be downloaded as v1.6.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named visx with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
visx a collection of expressive, low-level visualization primitives for React. At Airbnb, we made it a goal to unify our visualization stack across the company and in the process, we created a new project that brings together the power of D3 with the joy of React. visx is split into multiple packages. Start small and use only what you need. Bring your own state management, animation library, or CSS-in-JS solution. Odds are good your React app already has an opinion on how animation, theming, or styling is done. visx is careful not to add another one and integrates with all of them. As you start using visualization primitives, you’ll end up building your own charting library that’s optimized for your use case. You’re in control. And most importantly, it’s just React. If you know React, you can make visualizations. It’s all the same standard APIs and familiar patterns. visx should feel at home in any React codebase.
- visx stands for visualization components
- Keep bundle sizes down
- Un-opinionated on purpose
- Not a charting library
- Generate your visualization with the benefits of React
- visx is using d3 for the calculations and math
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/visx.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.