This is the Windows app named VoiceChatter whose latest release can be downloaded as VoiceChatter-win32-1.5.0.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named VoiceChatter with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
VoiceChatter is a free, open source, and cross platform voice chat application. It is built for gaming, so it is light weight, yet delivers excellent voice quality over minimal bandwidth and latency. For more, visit http://www.voicechatter.net
- Automatic microphone volume normalization
- Text to speech and/or audio file event notifications
- Native client and server support for all 3 major platforms
- Talk with friends, family, or teammates over a fast and clear connection
- Saved server list for easily managing any servers that you use
- Ability to use text chat for anyone without a microphone
- Recording voice conversations
- Password protected servers and channels
- Remote admin interface, allowing 3rd party applications to admin servers while they are running
- Codec quality/bandwidth usage control
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/voicechatter/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.