This is the Windows app named vRenamer whose latest release can be downloaded as vRenamer_1.5.8.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named vRenamer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
vRenamer is an easy to use mass renamer with a lot of options. It's able to insert, remove, and replace strings, extract audio and images metadata, write audio metadata, change length, numbrering, undo/redo, and much more. Tested in Win and Linux.
- Insert, remove, replace, trim, normalize, capitalize, transform, organize in folders...
- Create new folders from user patterns, so you can easily reorganize pictures, music, etc
- Drag and drop and Rename files or folders
- Save and load your custom renaming profiles
- Rename music files using id3 tags, and write into (mp3, flac, ogg...)
- Rename picture files using metadata (Camera RAW, JPEG, TIFF, PSD, PNG, BMP, GIF)
- Automatic or manual preview before renaming
- Search in subfolders with manual or default filter
- Fix bad enumerations, add padding zeros to numbers in existing filenames
- Copy or move to other folder instead of renaming
- Preview JPEG, PNG, GIF pictures
- Sort files before renaming (automatic or drag & drop manual)
- Undo and redo as many times as you need
- Apply to filename or extension
- Rename from a txt or csv user list
- Create a log and recover previous renamings
- Always safe: instant warnings, undo from failed, avoid cycle renaming...
- Regular expresions supported
- Clean and comprehensive interface
System Administrators, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/vrenamer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.