This is the Windows app named Wake on LAN Tool whose latest release can be downloaded as WakeOnLan.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Wake on LAN Tool with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Wake on LAN Tool
We created an Freeware Wake on Lan Tool which features an intutive and modern interface, good performance and overall strong useability.
It is optimized for Windows 10 and supports 32/64-Bit systems.
This wol tool enables you to wake up, restart or shutdown multiple computers at once.
We have an integrated IP-Scanner, so you can provide an IP-Range and scan your network for your end-devices.
This tool is available in english, german, french, italian, spanish, swedish.
We are open for feedback and recommendation, so do not hesitate to contact us!
Visit us on our website for more information:
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/wake-on-lan-tool/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.