This is the Windows app named Waves FX to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as WavesFXo8.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Waves FX to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Waves FX to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTION:WavesFX is a Java FX application to compute and represent with
a very high precision harmonical waves evolving in space and time.
The real-time motor is result of many years of investigation
about the nature of the time. I decided to implement the
philosophical motor in Java because of the cross-platform
nature of the language.
Some of the "normal" features are XY scalation, manual
or mouse-assisted, translation of the XY axes, change of
background colors, dynamic range X and DX, etc.
The program is bi-threaded at run-time with 2 cooperative
threads: background + foreground, that allows that all
user-input parameters (including change of the virtual-time!)
are automatically updated at run-time.
- Computes and represent at run-time harmonical waves.
- Dynamic change by user-input of representation parameters and wave parameters.
- Dual-threaded letting to synchronize real/virtual time dynamically.
- Programmed in Java FX.
Advanced End Users, Testers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/wavesfx/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.