This is the Windows app named webshell whose latest release can be downloaded as first2021version.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named webshell with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
This is a webshell collection project. If you have downloaded this project, please submit a shell. This project covers various common scripts. Such as: asp, aspx, php, jsp, pl, py. Such as submitting various webshells, please do not change the name and password. All shells themselves do not guarantee whether there is a backdoor, but I will never add a backdoor deliberately when uploading by myself. Please don’t add a backdoor if you submit it. If you find backdoor code, please issue. The tools provided by this project are forbidden to engage in illegal activities. This project is for testing purposes only. All the consequences caused by it have nothing to do with me.
- A webshell collection project
- Covers asp, aspx, php, jsp, pl, py scripts
- The tools provided by this project are forbidden to engage in illegal activities
- This project is for testing purposes only
- Free to kill webshell unlimited generation tool
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/webshell.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.