This is the Windows app named WiFiManager whose latest release can be downloaded as V0.16.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named WiFiManager with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Espressif ESPx WiFi Connection manager with fallback web configuration portal. The configuration portal is of the captive variety, so on various devices it will present the configuration dialogue as soon as you connect to the created access point. When your ESP starts up, it sets it up in Station mode and tries to connect to a previously saved Access Point. If this is unsuccessful (or no previous network saved) it moves the ESP into Access Point mode and spins up a DNS and WebServer (default ip 192.168.4.1). Using any wifi enabled device with a browser (computer, phone, tablet) connect to the newly created Access Point. Because of the Captive Portal and the DNS server you will either get a 'Join to network' type of popup or get any domain you try to access redirected to the configuration portal. ESP will try to connect. If successful, it relinquishes control back to your app. If not, reconnect to AP and reconfigure.
- The configuration portal is of the captive variety
- There are options to manually start the configportal and webportal independantly
- Choose one of the access points scanned
- Easy customization of strings
- ESP32 support
- Tons of debugging output/levels
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/wifimanager.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.