This is the Windows app named WinCMOC (M6809 C Compiler) whose latest release can be downloaded as WinCMOCv0.6.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named WinCMOC (M6809 C Compiler) with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
WinCMOC (M6809 C Compiler)
DESCRIPTIONWinCMOC v0.6 is here! So many new features, I cant remember them all. Please uninstall old versions before installing.
This is a port of the CMOC compiler (written by Pierre Sarrazin) to Windows. Currently CMOC does not support linking, so, I've written front end tools which edit CMOC's output so that it can be assembled and linked via LWTOOL's.
A simple C editor in included which makes it easy to compile/build and run the xroar emulator.
Please visit the CMOC website:
LWTools - Portable tools for the Motorola 6809/6309
mcpp - A Portable C Preprocessor
Artistic Style - Automatic Source Formatter
XRoar - Dragon & CoCo emulator
CMOC - 6809 cross-compiler for a small C-like language
- CMOC C Compiler (for 6809) + front end tools
- LibC runtime library
- 6809 runtime library
- CoCo/Dragon runtime libraries
- BASIC functions library
- C source code editor
- Retro Coolness
Advanced End Users, Developers
Win32 (MS Windows)
Assembly, C, Free Pascal
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cmoc-win32/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.