This is the Windows app named Workbox whose latest release can be downloaded as Workboxv6.3.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Workbox with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Workbox is a set of libraries that can power a production-ready service worker for your Progressive Web App. Stop waiting on the network! You can improve your web app's performance by caching and serving your files, powered by a service worker. Even on an unreliable connection, your web app can still work using the right runtime caching strategies. Looking to build a progressive web app? Workbox makes it easy to create an offline first experience. Workbox is a library that bakes in a set of best practices and removes the boilerplate every developer writes when working with service workers. Precaching, runtime caching, strategies, request routing, background sync, and helpful debugging. Wish you could rely on Google Fonts being available offline after the user has visited your site? Add a quick rule to serve them from the cache. Make your JS and CSS fast by returning the assets from the cache, while making sure they are updated in the background for the next use.
- Use Workbox to precache assets in your web app using our CLI, Node module or webpack plugin
- Want offline analytics for your offline PWA? You can do it
- Improve your web app's performance by caching and serving your files
- Your web app can still work using the right runtime caching strategies
- Workbox makes it easy to create an offline first experience
- Workbox is distributed as a number of npm modules
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/workbox.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.