This is the Windows app named XNA 3D Engine to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as 3DEnginerev62EXE.rar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named XNA 3D Engine to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
XNA 3D Engine to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTION:My free time project with the goal of making it very easy to rapidly code up games using C# and managed DX code.
Currently provides and excellent compilation of various code how-to's, assembled from various tutorials and written myself.
So far, aimed at directly coding up games, but eventually long-term goal is creation of a full graphics game development toolset.
Current status: Abstracting needed classes. So far done:
Post processing and misc rendering
Vertex extraction from FBX
Automatic bounding box construction
Vizualization and debugging: Developer console and lines illustrating vectors and boxes
FPS control scheme
Rudimentary terrain collision
Terrain from heightmap generation
Terrain blend-mapping with depth fog and directional light
Water and reflection shaders
And still, much to do.
- Great for learning concepts
- Completely open-source
- Written in a new-user-friendly way
- All-in-one source code example for "How to"
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/eudengine/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.