This is the Windows app named Xtreme Download Manager whose latest release can be downloaded as xdm-2018-x64.tar.xz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Xtreme Download Manager with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Xtreme Download Manager
DESCRIPTIONThe project is being actively developed on GitHub https://github.com/subhra74/xdm
Xtreme Download Manager is a powerful tool to increase download speed up-to 500%, save and convert streaming videos from YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Google Video and thousands of other websites, resume broken/dead downloads and schedule downloads.
XDM seamlessly integrates with Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox Quantum, Opera, Vivaldi and many popular browsers, to take over downloads and saving streaming videos from web.
XDM has built in video converter which lets you convert downloaded videos to popular MP4 and MP3 formats.
Support for HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, DASH, HLS, HDS protocols, firewalls, proxy servers, PAC scripts, file redirects, cookies, authorization, download queue, scheduler and many more feature makes XDM a very useful tool
- Download files at maximum possible speed. ( 5-6 times faster )
- XDM can save video from YouTube, Dailymotion, Vimeo, Facebook and thousands of popular video sharing sites.
- Works with all modern browsers on Windows, Linux and Mac OS X. XDM supports Google Chrome, Chromium, Firefox Quantum, Vivaldi, and many other popular browsers.
- XDM has built in video converter, which lets you convert downloaded video to MP3 and MP4 formats
- Supports HTTP, HTTPS, FTP as well as video streaming protocols like MPEG-DASH, Apple HLS, and Adobe HDS. XDM also supports Authentication,Proxy Servers, Cookies, Redirection etc.
- Video download,clipboard monitoring, automatic antivirus checking,scheduler, system shutdown on download completion
- Resumes broken/dead downloads caused by connection problem,power failure or session expiration
- Works with Windows ISA, auto proxy scripts, proxy servers, NTLM, Kerberos authentication.
Non-Profit Organizations, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xdman/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.