This is the Windows app named ZeroTier whose latest release can be downloaded as 1.12.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ZeroTier with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Connect team members from anywhere in the world on any device. ZeroTier creates secure networks between on-premise, cloud, desktop, and mobile devices. ZeroTier combines the capabilities of VPN and SD-WAN, simplifying network management. Enjoy flexibility while avoiding costly hardware vendor lock in. Set up ZeroTier in minutes with remote, automated deployment. Emulates Layer 2 Ethernet with multipath, multicast, and bridging capabilities. ZeroTier’s zero-trust networking solution provides scalable security with 256-bit end-to-end encryption. Simplify your network stack by unifying VPNs, VLANs, and SD-WANs with one solution. Easily build common backplane networks spanning multiple cloud providers. Easily provision and de-provision remote access for users, contractors, and partners. Save on performance, storage, and bandwidth by unifying on-prem with cloud. Administrate and debug from anywhere.
- ZeroTier provides network control and P2P functionality
- Use ZeroTier to create products which run on their own decentralized networks
- Create a 5G-capable secure P2P network for any IoT device that can run on 64MB of RAM
- Access your desktop, NAS, and other devices from anywhere
- Conveniently share files, data, and play LAN games
- Grant personal systems access to users of choice
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/zerotier.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.