This is the Linux app named Tcp/Ip API Wrapper whose latest release can be downloaded as tcpipAux-0.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Tcp/Ip API Wrapper with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Tcp/Ip API Wrapper
TCP/IP connectivity warpped in an API extended to provide the following major features: SSL Encryption, ZLIB compression, packet oriented mode rather stream oriented mode. Asynchrounous.
One liner to declare server or connect to server.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tcpipapiwrapper/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.