This is the Linux app named JavaGimmicks whose latest release can be downloaded as gimmicks-0.98.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JavaGimmicks with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A set of helper and utility classes, APIs and tools for the Java Programming Language.
For more details - pleas visit the project homepage.
- Several extensions of the Java Collection API including transformations, events, bidi-maps and n:m-mappings
- A multi-lock API allowing atomic locks for multiple resources
- A generic diff API for finding differences in two lists of resources
- A bunch of Swing utility classes including easy-to-use model-implementations
- A few combinatoric helper classes for easily working with combinations, permutations etc. of any resources
- A lightweight graph API
- Check the Web Site for more details
Information Technology, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jgutils/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.