This is the Windows app named MITO - Leap Motion - Fork to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as MITO+LeapMotion.rar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MITO - Leap Motion - Fork to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
MITO - Leap Motion - Fork to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTIONMITO Leap Motion Fork is a fork of the Medical Imaging TOolkit. It integrate the Leap SDK so that you can interact with the application using hand gestures.
- DICOM compliant
- 2D / 3D / S3D visualization
- manual / automatic image segmentation and fusion
- advanced 3D user interfaces
- PACS connectivity
- Leap Motion
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mito-fork/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.