This is the Linux app named AlphaBase PSP whose latest release can be downloaded as alphabase3-6-8_1257859448.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named AlphaBase PSP with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
AlphaBase is a very powerful Bash which may help you to debug your PSP and provides you useful instruments like: Macro System, Commands Creator, LUA Parser with some advantages on complex math calculator. It has all the functionalities of a normal shell, but it was especially coded for anyone who wants to write a PSP LUA Program so could be named apparently as another LUA IDE even if it isn't really. By its being multi-environment and multi-user, it privileges security: there is a very complex Login System with hierarchy levels that could be set by an Admin. The Admin could also perform bans or suspensions on every non-admin user that executes unappropriate code for the AlphaBase Environment.
AB provides also a multi-medial set of commands that allows you to, for example, print a text using a font file previously loaded, to draw a rectangle, a line, to blit images, to associate some screen ares to a certain commands set that could be clicked by a cursor etc...
- Create your macros by associating multiple INPUT enterings!
- Play MP3s or other audio files, and perform your own playlist directly inshell!
- Graphical Editor/Tester: Draw lines, rectangles and other geometric figures; Load and blit your images & thumbnails in various formats, in order to test your new project
- Execute normal PSP commands, such as running an eboot, playing a PSX game, or loading ELF files.
- Improved Login System: Admin could create users hierarchy by set a different level on each environment user. Some commands requires a certain USRLVL to be executed.
Advanced End Users, System Administrators, Testers, Engineering
Handheld/Mobile/PDA, Console/Terminal, Command-line
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/alphabasepsp/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.