This is the Linux app named Alphabetical Navigation Bar Display Tag whose latest release can be downloaded as alphanavbarjstl-1.0.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Alphabetical Navigation Bar Display Tag with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Alphabetical Navigation Bar Display Tag
The Alphabetical Navigation Bar Java Display Tag Library, <nav:alphanavbar:*>, creates an alphabetic navigation bar, by slicing and dicing string data stored in a java.util.List object into 26 alphabetically sub list.
Education, Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/alphanavbarjstl/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.