This is the Linux app named COP3502H whose latest release can be downloaded as cop3502h.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named COP3502H with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
In the spring semester of 2012, I attended a "Computer Science I" (COP3502H) class taught by Ms. Sarah Buchanan at the University of Central Florida. Throughout the semester we were assigned homework problems to solve by writing various C programs. These are my solutions.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cop3502h/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.